Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I have a blog ... What to write ??

I was really excited after publishing my first post - A welcome message to all my viewers . But then I thought I should do some serious blogging . Now comes the first hurdle "On what topics should I write" .. I know I was not able to write even a mugged up essay in school . What to do now ? . If I had the answer to this question I would have been a Great Writer :P till now . So here I go to Google ... start searching on "What are the topics to blog about" ...



I found they told me some pretty obvious things See What are the topics trending on Twitter , See Current shares on Facebook & follow News sites .
I got the idea . I got the path . But let's see If I would be able to come up with a nice post .
    

2 comments:

Thrs a lot of cry going regarding "खाना और खिलना रसम" especially downstair of DFW "RP HALL", and a part of which had been acquainted to u past week . Hope begin with real time analysis , collectively uprooting old tradition immuting ourselves from stone age cultures :P

Please, keep on Updating. It seems lonely here :(

Post a Comment