Monday, August 13, 2012

My First Post .

Hey Guys ! This is my first blog post . I follow many blogs on the internet and get to learn many interesting things . I always wanted to write my own blog but then used to think What would I write in that blog Would it match with the quality that I find in blogs that I follow and blah
blah. Finally I decided to write blog under the name "myfakedreams"
The name is as random as my thoughts , I wanted to keep the name "mydreams"  but since it was not available it became "myfakedreams" .

I hope I could write something that would be interesting for you guys . Please feel free to give me feedback because I remember Al Franken's quote
Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. 
Thank You so much for your visit . Have a Nice Day :) 

3 comments:

And finally its Up. The so called "My Mystery Friend" gonna touch all his episodes and reveal almost 3 years of unjustified review regarding his journey from RP to Azad . This is what i personally want. And 2nd'ly, I cant read big blogs :P

I am delighted to see you here for the first time. Now there is one more place to indulge ourselves into more&more bickering.of course we will maintain a proper decorum here.stay blessed & keep writing :)

Post a Comment